close
close

Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma City Thunder Game 1 Prediction for 5/7/2024

  • Date: May 7, 2024
  • Location: Payment center

Betting

Scatter: Dallas Mavericks 3.5 (-110), Oklahoma City Thunder -3.5 (-110)
More/less total: 218
Moneyline: Dallas Mavericks 140, Oklahoma City Thunder 160

Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder odds

Implied profit%: Projected profit%:
Dallas Mavericks – 40% Dallas Mavericks – 36%
Oklahoma City Thunder – 60% Oklahoma City Thunder – 64%

The implied winning percentage in sports betting represents the probability of an outcome suggested by the bets. It is a way for bettors to measure the probability of an event based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected win percentage, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the probability that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on several factors, such as team performance, statistics and historical data.

Betting example Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder

The Dallas Mavericks (54-34) will face the Oklahoma City Thunder (61-25) in a thrilling matchup on Tuesday night to begin their second-round Western Conference playoff series. The game is scheduled to end at 9:30 PM ET at the Paycom Center, the Thunder’s home arena.

The Thunder, who have had a six-day break since their last game, will have the benefit of extra rest. This could play a crucial role in their performance and increase their chances of victory. As a result, they are considered slight favorites at home.

According to the current spread, the Thunder are favored by 3.5 points. The moneyline stands at -160 for the Thunder and +140 for the Mavericks. Based on the odds, the Mavericks have an implied 40% chance of winning, while the Thunder have a 60% chance of winning, according to the sportsbooks.

The Thunder enter the game on a hot streak, having won their last nine straight games. This winning momentum could give them a psychological advantage heading into the matchup. On the other hand, the Mavericks have played solid basketball, winning 28 of their last 40 games.

For those interested in player props, keep an eye on Daniel Gafford’s Points, Rebounds and Assists. This market has generated significant betting interest, suggesting that Gafford’s performance could have a significant impact on the outcome of the game.

Keen gamblers lean toward the Over for this matchup, believing the line is mispriced and offers value. The current price for Gafford’s points, rebounds and assists is set at over 16.5 (-115).

As the Dallas Mavericks and Oklahoma City Thunder prepare to battle on Tuesday night, NBA fans and sports bettors alike are eagerly anticipating an exciting matchup. Will the Thunder’s halftime advantage and winning streak propel them to victory, or will the Mavericks continue their strong form and secure a victory along the way? Only time will tell as these two teams take the field in a battle for supremacy.

Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder prediction

Final score: Dallas Mavericks 111.43 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 116.32

Be sure to check out all of our free NBA picks here.